Taking a look at Buy YouTube Subscribers’s list of the leading trending videos and top Shorts of 2022, along with the Buy YouTube Subscribers Ads Leaderboard: 2022 year-end-wrap-up can teach content online marketers, content developers, and digital advertisers some essential lessons that they can use in 2023.
But, it assists if you have a secret decoder ring to analyze why there are three lists– and why every one utilizes a different approach to come up with the rankings.
Buy YouTube Subscribers unveiled its first list of the 10 most-watched Buy YouTube Subscribers videos back in December 2010. Unfortunately, that list taught numerous marketers that “view count” was the only metric that mattered.
However, I got my secret decoder ring back in October 2012, when Buy YouTube Subscribers started adjusting the ranking of videos in Buy YouTube Subscribers search results to reward appealing videos that kept viewers viewing.
To put it simply, Buy YouTube Subscribers changed “view count” with “watch time.”
This was a considerable shift, because “watch time” provides you a sense of what content viewers really see, instead of videos that they click and then abandon.
In December 2012, Buy YouTube Subscribers moved from revealing its 10 “most-watched” videos of the year to unveiling its “top trending videos,” based on time invested enjoying, sharing, commenting, liking, and other factors.
To put it simply, “view time” and “engagements” were now the metrics that mattered.
Today, Buy YouTube Subscribers’s algorithm rewards “audience satisfaction.”
Simply put, Buy YouTube Subscribers does not take note of videos; it focuses on audiences.
So, rather than trying to make videos that’ll make an algorithm pleased, focus on making videos that make your viewers pleased.
This brings us to Buy YouTube Subscribers’s lists of “trending videos” and “leading Shorts” for 2022.
To discover important lessons that can be used in 2023, we require to understand that Buy YouTube Subscribers’s discovery system uses both absolute and relative watch time as signals when deciding audience engagement.
Ultimately, Buy YouTube Subscribers wants both brief and long videos to succeed, so relative watch time is more important for brief videos, and absolute watch time is more important for longer videos.
Leading 7 Trending Videos Of 2022
1. “So Long Nerds” By Technoblade (6:32 long, 88.3 million Views, 10.2 million engagements)
In this moving homage, the daddy of beloved Minecraft developer Technoblade checks out a farewell letter from his child.
The player lost his fight with cancer in June, but his tradition remains on Buy YouTube Subscribers.
2. “See The Uncensored Minute Will Smith Smacks Chris Rock On Phase At The Oscars, Drops F-bomb” By Guardian News (1:24 long, 104 million Views, and 1.8 million engagements)
It was the smack heard ’round the world: Academy Award winner Will Smith went off-script and slapped Chris Rock, live on-stage, at the movie industry’s most distinguished event.
3. “Hi, I’m Dream” By Dream (5:42 long, 48.5 million Views, and 4.7 million engagements)
Dream’s resourcefulness within Minecraft has led him to end up being a leading developer with a dedicated fanbase.
However nobody knew what he appeared like IRL, until now.
4.” Dre, Snoop Dogg, Eminem, Mary J. Blige, Kendrick Lamar & 50 Cent Full Pepsi Sb Lvi Halftime Show” By NFL (14:41 long, 146 million Views, and 3.5 million engagements)
Lose yourself in this epic Super Bowl halftime show loaded with a few of the biggest artists in hip-hop history: Dr. Dre, Snoop, Eminem, Mary J. Blige, Kendrick Lama, and 50 Cent.
5. “I Built Willy Wonka’s Chocolate Factory!” By Mrbeast (17:01 long, 132 million Views, and 5.1 million engagements)
In a “Willy Wonka” inspired storage facility, MrBeast challenges entrants to traverse a chocolate river, climb a sweet wall, contend in confection-themed video games, and indulge in their sweetest dreams.
6. “Pranks Destroy Scam Callers- Glitterbomb Repayment” By Mark Rober (26:41 long, 55.9 million Views, and 2.2 million engagements).
Engineer Mark Rober exacts amazing vengeance on a fraud call center in the current version of his glitterbomb series.
7. “Being Not Straight” By Jaiden Animations (15:22 long, 17.8 million Views, and 1.7 million engagements)
In this coming-out video, Jaiden Animations depicts a personal journey from teenage years to the adult years, sharing how they found their sexual identity along the way.
Top 7 Shorts Of 2022
1. “Scuba Diver Cracks Egg At 45 Feet Deep #Shorts” By Shangerdanger (0:56 long, 251 million Views, and 12.3 million engagements)
The ocean floor is a mystical location. It has lots of unidentified sea animals, strange plants, and … chicken eggs ?!
Join Shangerdanger as he fractures up the web and dives egg-first into the blue depths.
2. “Sarah Trust Difficulties” By Hingaflips (0:31 long, 142 million Views, and 6.5 million engagements)
Much better than parkour? This is Trampwall: an epic sport where acrobats defy gravity and jump off a wall, onto a trampoline, to pull off mind-blowing aerial stunts.
3. “Feature Me To Shave My Fluffy Dog! #Doggrooming #Grooming #Goldendoodle” By Brodie That Dood (0:52 long, 108 million Views, and 6.8 million engagements)
For several years, his long fluffy fur has made Brodie among the most renowned pet dogs on Buy YouTube Subscribers. So, the heartbreak was genuine when it was chosen that he needed a close trim.
4. “Dave and Busters Bet Me 1000 Tickets I Couldn’t Do This …” By Chris Ivan (0:59 long, 83.6 million Views, and 6.3 million engagements).
Nobody does deceive shots like developer Chris Ivan. In this Short, he attempts to land a plunger on a Dave & Buster’s sign.
The prize? 1,000 tickets … if he can pull it off.
5. “That Space Between Your Car Seat and Center Console” By Jay & Sharon (0:58 long, 182 million Views, and 6.4 million engagements)
We have actually all lost something in the feared space in between the car seat and the center console.
In this comical sketch, creators Jay & Sharon show us what’s really going on down there.
6. “Welcome To The Stomach #Shorts” By Adrian Happiness (0:34 long, 118 million Views, and 7.0 million engagements)
In this bite-sized spoof, witty developer Adrian Happiness brings to life all the characters trying to get entrance– and celebration in– his space-limited stomach.
7. “This Magic Technique Explained (America’s Got Skill)” By Zack D. Films (0:34 long, 97.4 million Views, and 5.6 million engagements).
How did he do it? The judges of “America’s Got Skill” were confounded by this magic technique.
But not internet-sleuth Zack D., who unveils its clever secret.
Leading 7 Buy YouTube Subscribers Advertisements Of 2022
Meanwhile, Buy YouTube Subscribers utilizes a totally various method to figure out the leading Buy YouTube Subscribers ad for its 2022 year-end wrap-up Leaderboard. This makes sense.
The leading advertisements are normally the ones with the greatest budget plans, which drive up view counts, but not constantly engagements.
1. “Amazon’s Big Game Commercial: Mind Reader” By Amazon (1:31 long, 69.7 million Views, and 25,700 engagements)
The innovative firm for this ad was Lucky Generals and the media company was IPG– Rufus.
The advertisement’s description asks, “Is Alexa reading minds a good concept? No. No, it is not.”
2. “Invite To Clan Capital! Clash Of Clans New Update!” By Clash Of Clans (1:20 long, 52.9 million Views, and 212,000 engagements)
The innovative firm was Psyop, and the media firm was in-house.
The advertisement’s description says,
“Welcome to the ultimate clan destination! A location where you and your clan can construct and fight together! A place called CLAN CAPITAL!”
3. “Goal Of The Century X BTS|Yet To Come (Hyundai Ver.) Official Video” By Hyundaiworldwide (4:08 long, 40.5 million Views, and 886,000 engagements)
The advertisement’s description states,
“Our ‘Objective of the Century’ can’t be accomplished by one individual alone, but we can achieve it if all of us sign up with forces and unify.
Similar to football gamers come together as a team to score goals, we aim to use the power of football to move forward together in pursuit of the greatest objective– ‘A united world for sustainability.'”
4. “Harry Potter 20th Anniversary: Return To Hogwarts|Authorities Trailer|HBO Max” By HBO Max (1:58 long, 27.3 million Views, and 739,000 engagements)
The creative firm was internal, and the media agency was Hearts & Science.
The ad’s description states,
“Harry Potter 20th Anniversary: Return to Hogwarts invites fans on a magical first-person journey through among the most precious film franchises of perpetuity as it reunites Daniel Radcliffe, Rupert Grint, Emma Watson, and other renowned cast members and filmmakers throughout all eight Harry Potter movies for the very first time to celebrate the anniversary of the franchise’s first film, Harry Potter and the Sorcerer’s Stone.”
5. “Introducing iPhone 14 Pro|Apple” by Apple (4:20 long, 23.8 million views, and 571,000 engagements)
The advertisement’s description asks, “What lies beyond a traditional smart device? Let’s learn. This is iPhone 14 Pro.”
6. Everybody Are Dead|Authorities Trailer|Netflix” by Netflix (2:35 long, 22.6 million views, and 518,000 engagements)
The creative firm was The Refinery, and the media agency was in-house. The advertisement’s description states,
“Everybody will die. There is no hope.” The school developed into a bloody battleground and our pals into worst enemies. Who will make it out alive?”
7. Sally’s Seashells (Extended)|Huge Game Commercial 2022″ by Squarespace (1:07 long, 21.6 million views, and 67,600 engagements)
The media agency was internal. The advertisement’s description says,
“See everything that Sally offers in this extended cut of our 2022 Huge Game commercial. Starring Zendaya as Sally and narrated by andré 3000.”
Essential Lesson That Marketers Can Use In 2023
Recalling at Buy YouTube Subscribers’s lists of top trending videos, leading Shorts, and leading ads for 2022, there is a meta-lesson that online marketers can find out: one size does not fit all.
Various metrics matter when measuring various types of video, and various kinds of ads are much better for different marketing objectives.
Or, as the British say, “There are horses for courses.”
Now, that’s a lesson that everyone can use in 2023, and beyond.
Included Image:/ SMM Panel